Monday, September 8, 2008

I See Your True Color...~!!

"I'll see your true colors shining through
I see your true colors
and that's why I love you
so don't be afraid to let them show your true colors
true colors are beautiful like a rainbow..."
True Color - Cyndi Lauper

Just like the song, the color of this Nissan Grand Lavinia was a jaw dropper since it's lauch.. but no one would have expected that the color contain far more depth if you think that's it...

Edmund was looking forward for his car to be detailed long before since he got his car. we can see his excitement on taking care of his car from his previous car to this family car.. it really represent different milestone for him and his family and taking care of the car never change no matter when he is at right now.

A standard package is all what it takes to make this rich orange tangy looking Grand Lavinia to shine again... we did our best and hope you like it edmund~!!

hope your
meguiars' Ultimate Quick Detailer do the trick...

From Edmund Lavina


From Edmund Lavina


From Edmund Lavina


From Edmund Lavina

5 comments:

Eggy said...

I might not be a detailing geek like you guys but I do appreciate a good detailing work. I started by using Autoglym on my old car and since I have upgraded to a family car, might as well upgrade the detailing work.

I do have to say that this geeks return my car while it was raining and I didn't wipe it dry. I left the car to dry at my apartment car park. First comment by my wife is that the car looks so shining. Generally speaking, ladies hardly appreciate a good detailing work. Since my wife was able to appreciate the work, I have to say that I am more than happy about the money spend.

Thanks guys for the good work.

Eggy said...

When will be a good time for another schedule of WAXing? I am looking at around Nov for the waxing since I have the ultimate detailer. Please confirm with me the schedule. :)

DetailinGeeks said...

Thanks for leaving some comments on this blog, Eggy. :) Really Appreciate that.

We are glad to hear that you and your wife love the result (and the lady noticed that as well) after the detailing works that we have poured in and of course we are far even more happy with a returning customer. :)

Again hope that you will love your ride (even more now) with some "wet" factor on it. :)

* Your next schedule has been fixed and welcome back! :)

Zey said...

Yo! Congrats on the new blog! Well done DetailinGeeks...;)

Gabriel said...

wow...new car!the colour looks surprisingly shinny!